Monday, October 18, 2010

Manchester/Nashua New Hampshire



I'm not really sure what to call this blog entry. They are usually named after the city the circus plays but I saw so little of Manchester as the train was parked miles away in Nashua. Willow and I spent most of our time there and did school work at home. We did pop in to Manchester a couple of days but didn't really see much of it.

Nashua is a small town compared to what we are use to but it was OK, I quite liked it. It made a change having a quiet week. We did go out and explore though and Willow was in her element as we were close to a library. She even requested to go there on her birthday.



This week we are in New England which is very like Old England. The landscape is similar, the roads are similar, the weather is similar and all the names are copies of home. I like it here, especially as it is Autumn (fall) and really pretty.

No comments: