Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cleveland OH




The train run to Cleveland took just a day but it was a pretty day. We went past lots of woods and this time of year the leaves are such pretty colours, it was a bright Autumn day. Hard to catch on camera and do it justice though. It is the sort of day when I really miss my dog, not that we could go walking in the forests we passed but it made me miss her more than I usually do. I'm counting down the days till I see her again.

So what can I say about Cleveland, not a lot really. We really didn't do much with our time here, the weather has changed making you less like to go out and just explore, though I'm sure if we had we would have found something of interest. It seemed like an OK place. The main attraction here is The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which lots of people from the show went to and enjoyed.

The arena is Downtown and this area looks quite nice and close to the mall which seemed OK till I walked past a couple who 'really' should have got a room! There were a few interesting buildings and monuments around. The Tourist information is also Downtown, and it is the most helpful tourist place I have been in, so thank you to them and I ended up getting 'the zhu zhu hamster' from Amazon.

So we didn't do much in Cleveland worthy to blog about, lets hope next week has something more blog worthy. Though looking in to the next city I'm not going to hold my breath, but fingers crossed it will be one of those places where you don't expect much so it exceeds your expectations.

No comments: