Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Pittsburgh seems really nice but we didn't seen very much of it at all. Mainly because the days Tweedy can do any exploring we were in Niagara so that isn't all bad, but a shame we didn't get to explore here.

I had a wander downtown though which was great as it was within walking distance of the arena and pretty compact so you could explore. The main reason for going to the shops though was to purchase another suitcase as it is that packing time of year again. I was also happy to find a Lush and get some bath bombs and bubble bars to make the most of the bath next week.

Besides the shops downtown there were some really nice buildings.






I would have liked to have seen more of Pittsburgh but I guess I can't really grumble.

No comments: