Saturday, October 6, 2007

I didn’t realise I missed it.


I use to live in London, before I ran away and joined a circus that mainly toured London Parks so I have spent quite a bit of time there. I went up yesterday for the first time in ages and realised I miss it, as soon as I stepped of the train in fact.

I am a self confessed people watcher; I have been from a very early age. You can fill many a spare hour just watching people go by and I'm sure this is one of the reasons I never get bored. In London there are just so many to choose from and from the watchers point of view they seem to be a totally different class from any where else.

We went up to watch the first night of 'Much ado About Nothing by Red Shift Theatre Company'. Tweedy Directed the Physical Comedy so it was kind of work but a night out all the same. I did find it very hard not to laugh whenever I said "Tweedy is directing Shakespeare". Actually I didn't even bother to try. Having watched the production I can now easily say it without laughing as I think he did a really good job. The whole show was good and I'd recommend it if it comes near you on tour.

http://www.redshifttheatreco.co.uk/frameset.html


No comments: