Monday, May 31, 2010

Columbus Ohio


Very close to the Arena in Columbus was North Market which was really handy to get some food, and great food at that. There was a place to get Indian food that was really great with very nice staff. There was an amazing pancake and waffle stall called a Taste of Belgium. They gave me a pack to give out at the circus to entice new customers, which took a lot of will power to actually give away and not eat all myself but I managed as they really where amazing waffles and I wanted to share their yummyness. There was also a great ice cream stall called Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream that made great bizarre flavoured ice cream like Salty Caramel and Thai Chili, I had the pear which was delicious.

Just beyond that was the art area which also seemed really nice.




There was also a nice park close by called Goodale Park with a nice play area.

I liked Columbus but I really didn't explore it enough, no reason really other than my own laziness. I really must do better.

No comments: